Thursday, June 23, 2016

30 Before 30: Day 4 - Catching up on TV

It seems I have missed Day 3. I suppose these things happen, especially when other elements of life take over. And it seems the reason I forgot yesterday is the reason I'm writing about today: catching up on TV shows. This post will be quite brief today, I think.

In this instance it happens to be Penny Dreadful.

This show just ended this season and I just picked it up. I'm nearly at the end of season 2 and I find it quite fascinating. There are far too many shows out there to keep up with but this Penny Dreadful is interesting in it's combination of classic literature and horror elements. For those who abhor nudity, this is a show to avoid. But it's writing is intriguing and the stories fascinating. The use of mythology is also quite intriguing.

There are so many shows I still have to catch up on and I've realized in my late 20's that I have to prioritize what I watch and that there are certain genres I prefer and should keep up with before others.

But in time, I will catch up with the others.

In the mean time, I'm sure in the next couple weeks I will finish Penny Dreadful and I do recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment